Coty to acquire 60% of Younique

US-based Coty is to acquire 60% of peer-to-peer beauty e-commerce website Younique for around $600m in cash. Younique’s founders, siblings Derek Maxfield and Melanie Huscroft, will own the remaining 40% stake. Younique, which was founded in 2012, expects to generate...
Read the full article now!
Subscribe
e8d789f28da3c449610f2ff2e925a5520000000000000000000000000000