Eurazeo takes majority stake in Iberchem

Eurazeo has acquired a 70% stake in Iberchem

French investment company Eurazeo has acquired a 70% stake in Spanish flavor and fragrance company Iberchem for €270m. Iberchem’s management will continue to hold the remaining 30%.

The deal is intended to help Iberchem expand its workforce, R&D facilities and...

Read the full article now!
Subscribe
0e0ed49834bd645f82da7e8968432c91%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%