Henkel to acquire three direct-to-consumer beauty brands

German company Henkel is to acquire a 75% stake in three direct-to-consumer beauty brands, owned by Berlin-based Invincible Brands Holding. Invincible Brands Holding founders Bjoern Keune and Gennadi Tschernow and private-equity fund manager capital D will retain the remaining 25%.

...
Read the full article now!
Subscribe
91856e15f9681bfb1f3035ef1fc44f14wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww