February 7, 2023
Swiss travel retailer Dufry has named a new global executive committee (GEC) consisting of nine members.
The GEC is effective today and comprises:
- Xavier Rossinyol: Chief Executive Officer
- Yves Gerster: Chief Financial Officer
- Freda Cheung: President and CEO Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Steve Johnson: President and CEO North America (NA)
- Luis Marin: President and CEO Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) & Interim President and CEO Latin America (LATAM)
- Pascal Duclos: Group General Counsel & Chief Legal Officer
- Camillo Rossotto: Chief Public Affairs & ESG Officer
- Vijay Talwar: Chief Digital & Customer Officer (as of March 1, 2023)
- Katrin Volery: Chief People & Culture Officer
Meanwhile, Dufry CEO, Operations Eugenio Andrades, Chief Commerical Officer Andrea Belardini and Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer Sarah Branquinho, will leave the committee. Andrades will leave the GEC due to personal reasons, but will continue to work for Dufry upon after his leave of absence, says the group. Belardini will leave the company, while Branquinho will retire.
Dufry aims to reach annual turnover growth of 5% to 7% in 2025 to 2027.