As official press partner of the Beautyworld Middle East Awards, BW Confidential has published a special-edition magazine highlighting the Awards finalists. The Awards recognize innovation in 13 categories, covering fragrance, make-up, skincare, haircare, beauty tech and marketing campaigns.
The Award winners will be revealed at a Gala dinner and ceremony on October 5 at the Ritz Carlton, Dubai.
Trade show Beautyworld Middle East will run from October 5 to 7 at the Dubai World Trade Center.
Some 57 finalists have been shortlisted for the Awards. This year’s Awards received more than 200 entries.
This year’s edition includes the following 13 categories:
- Best Marketing Campaign of the Year / Finished Product
- Best Marketing Campaign of the Year / Retail-Salon-Spa
- Breakout Star of the Year / Beauty
- Breakout Star of the Year / Fragrance
- Cult Classic of the Year
- Homegrown Talent of the Year
- Innovation of the Year / Beauty
- Innovation of the Year / Fragrance
- Natural Product of the Year / Beauty
- Natural Product of the Year / Fragrance
- Niche Product of the Year / Beauty
- Niche Product of the Year / Fragrance
- Perfumer of the Year
Beautyworld Middle East organizers claim that with international travel restrictions lifting, beauty companies from 50 countries will attend the event. The show will host 15 country pavilions.
The event will take place with strict health and safety measures, say the organizers, in accordance with government, local authority guidelines and the Dubai World Trade Center venue.
Visitors can also access the show’s new online event platform. The online version offers AI-powered matchmaking to connect with exhibitors either in-person or virtually, discovery features and the possibility of bookmarking sessions visitors wish to attend.
Read the Beautyworld Middle East Awards 2021 special-edition magazine here.